Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Next revision
Previous revision
Last revisionBoth sides next revision
forum:data:2020:tanabe-tsugano_diagram_d_10_configuration [2020/03/05 18:37] – Created from the form at forum:start Riccardo Piomboforum:data:2020:tanabe-tsugano_diagram_d_10_configuration [2020/03/05 18:43] Riccardo Piombo
Line 7: Line 7:
 Hi everyone, Hi everyone,

-While doing the Tanabe-Tsugano diagram of a transition metal (TM) complex, as the CuO square planar structure, I realized that when the electronic structure of the TM involves a d^n configuration with n<10 (in CuO n=9) everything's fine but when it involves an n=10 d^n configuration, as in the AgF case, my code gives me the following error: "bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got user data)"+While doing the Tanabe-Tsugano diagram of a transition metal (TM) complex, as the CuO square planar structure, I realized that when the electronic structure of the TM involves a d^n configuration with n<10 (in CuO n=9) everything's fine but when it involves an n=10 d^n configuration, as in the octahedral AgF case, my code gives me the following error: "bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got user data)"
 Here is the part of the code to which the error refers: Here is the part of the code to which the error refers:

Line 55: Line 55:
 </code> </code>

-The other way around if I uncomment the following line of code+The other way around if I uncomment the following line of code (the twelfth row from the beginning of the script):

<code> <code>
Line 64: Line 64:
 Thanks in advance Thanks in advance
 </WRAP> </WRAP>
 +
 +P.S should the problem be linked with the fact that a d10 configuration is made by a single Slater determinant?

~~DISCUSSION|Answers~~ ~~DISCUSSION|Answers~~

Print/export