Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revisionPrevious revision
Next revisionBoth sides next revision
forum:data:2019:overcoming_the_limited_logic_of_the_restrictions_option [2019/12/15 14:26] Marius Reteganforum:data:2019:overcoming_the_limited_logic_of_the_restrictions_option [2019/12/15 14:30] Marius Retegan
Line 1: Line 1:
-====== Overcoming the limited logic of the restrictions option ======+====== Overcoming the logic of the restrictions option ======
 ;;# ;;#
 asked by [[mailto:marius.retegan@esrf.fr|Marius Retegan]] (2019/12/15 14:26) asked by [[mailto:marius.retegan@esrf.fr|Marius Retegan]] (2019/12/15 14:26)
Line 5: Line 5:
 == == == ==
 <WRAP center box 100%> <WRAP center box 100%>
-I am trying to overcome the limited logic implemented in the restrictions by tuning the basis set used to express the wavefunctions. The script below is a modified version of the ground state ligand-field calculation. I've only modified the very last part. This is the output:+I am trying to overcome the AND-only logic implemented in the restrictions by tuning the basis set used to express the wavefunctions. The script below is a modified version of the ground state ligand-field calculation. I've only modified the very last part. This is the output:

<code> <code>
Print/export