no way to compare when less than two revisions

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

forum:data:2022:pd_hybridization_parameters_of_d3d_in_relation_to_vt2g_and_veg_with_oh [2022/06/27 16:18] (current) – Created from the form at forum:start Jun Okamoto
Line 1: Line 1:
 +====== pd hybridization parameters of D3d in relation to Vt2g and Veg with Oh ======
 +;;#
 +asked by [[mailto:okamoto.jun@nsrrc.org.tw|Jun Okamoto]] (2022/06/27 16:18)
 +;;#
 +== ==
 +<WRAP center box 100%>
 +I have questions about pd hybridization values with D3d (without distortion: Ds=0 and Dt = 0) in relation to Vt2g and Veg with Oh to reproduce XAS and RIXS spectra.
 +I calculated L2,3-edges XAS and RIXS spectra of D3d-symmetry Ni2+ including charge transfer without crystal-field effect (Ds = 0, Dt = 0). 
 +I input Veg = Veg(Oh), Va1g = Vt2g(Oh), and Veg1 = Vt2g(Oh). Other parameters are the same as those in Oh symmetry.
 +The calculated XAS and RIXS spectral line shapes, however, did not reproduce those with Oh even no trigonal distortion condition.
 +What are the proper values of Veg, Va1g, and Veg1 in relation to Veg(Oh) and Vt2g(Oh) to obtain the same XAS and RIXS spectra with Oh symmetry?
 +
 +As for D4h without crystal distortion (Ds = 0 and Dt = 0), Ni2+ L2,3-edge XAS and RIXS spectra inputting Va1 = Veg(Oh), Vb1 = Veg(Oh), Ve = Vt2g(Oh), Vb2 = Vt2g(Oh) match with those for Oh symmetry.
 +
 +Many thanks,
 +Jun Okamoto
 +</WRAP>
 +
 +~~DISCUSSION|Answers~~

Print/export