Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revisionPrevious revision
Last revisionBoth sides next revision
forum:data:2019:overcoming_the_limited_logic_of_the_restrictions_option [2019/12/15 14:30] Marius Reteganforum:data:2019:overcoming_the_limited_logic_of_the_restrictions_option [2019/12/16 09:12] Marius Retegan
Line 5: Line 5:
 == == == ==
 <WRAP center box 100%> <WRAP center box 100%>
-I am trying to overcome the AND-only logic implemented in the restrictions by tuning the basis set used to express the wavefunctions. The script below is a modified version of the ground state ligand-field calculation. I've only modified the very last part. This is the output:+I am trying to overcome the AND-only logic implemented in the restrictions option by tuning the basis set used to express the wavefunctions. The script below, which is a modified version of the ground state ligand-field calculation, uses first the standard way to get the determinants needed to express the wavefunctions, while in the second part I get the wavefunctions in a two-step fashion. This is the output for the expectation values:

<code> <code>
Line 20: Line 20:
 </code> </code>

-I would be grateful if someone could tell me what I need to change to get the same expectation values as in the regular calculation. Thank you.+I would be grateful if someone could tell me what I need to change to get the same expectation values as in the standard calculation. Thank you.
 Here is the full script. Here is the full script.

Print/export