These set of subroutines, functions and notebooks are property of Maurits W. Haverkort in the following referred to as the author.
I will adhere to the following conditions upon receipt of the program:
- When used in scientific publication the following papers will be cited
- Efficient real-frequency solver for dynamical mean-field theory
Y. Lu, M. Hoeppner, O. Gunnarsson, and M.W. Haverkort
Phys. Rev. B 90, 085102 (2014).
- Bands, resonances, edge singularities and excitons in core level spectroscopy investigated within the dynamical mean-field theory
M.W. Haverkort, G. Sangiovanni, P. Hansmann, A. Toschi, Y. Lu, and S. Macke
Euro. Phys. Lett. 108, 57004 (2014).
- Multiplet ligand-field theory using Wannier orbitals
M.W. Haverkort, M. Zwierzcki, and O.K. Andersen
Phys. Rev. B 85, 165113 (2012).
- All title, ownership and rights to the program or to copies of it remain with the author, irrespective of the ownership of the media on which the program resides.
- I will not supply a copy of the code to anyone for any reason whatsoever. This in no way limits my making copies of the code for backup purposes, or for running on more than one computer system at my institution (it is a site license for the registered group). I will refer any request for copies of the program to the author.
- I will not incorporate any part of these codes into any other program system, without prior written permission of the author.
- I will keep intact all copyright notices.
- I understand that the author supplies these codes and its documentation on an "as is" basis without any warranty, and thus with no additional responsibility or liability. I agree to report any difficulties encountered in the use of these codes to the author.